The Public Sector Commission takes your online privacy seriously. Please read the following information about privacy and visiting this website.
You can visit elearning.publicsector.wa.gov.au without revealing to us who you are.
Our servers collect the domain names, not the email addresses, of our visitors. We may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis. This information may include:
- the time and length of your visit
- the pages you viewed on our site
- the previous site you visited
- the name of your Internet service provider
- your browser type
- your country of origin.
This statistical information is used to measure site activity and to improve our website service.
In order to access the Indigenous Cultural Confidence site you will need to provide personal information through the registration process. This will include your name, email address, country of birth, gender, cultural background, language(s) spoken at home and work status. Some of this information will be used by OMI to monitor and evaluate the uptake of Indigenous Cultural Confidence, as well as for the following purposes:
- Your WA Public Sector email address is used as your username and enables you access to this restricted site.
- Some personal information is collected as evaluation data which will enable the Public Sector Commission to analyse the uptake and outcomes of the training package.
- To analyse uptake and outcomes and provide feedback to individual agencies.
- Email addresses and names are not included in the Public Sector Commission evaluation data set.
The Public Sector Commission will not provide your personal information to your employers, other government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- we have advised you of our intentions
- it is required or authorised by law
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.